With today’s saturation of digital media, nothing makes your message stand out quite like high-quality print. Print is tactile, tangible, solid, credible and evokes a strong visceral response when held.
When your message matters most, trust print. And trust the professionals at Haman Midwest to deliver the superior print quality you need to support your brand-critical graphics.
Haman is among the elite of commercial printers. We are a G7-certified master printer, applying the most sophisticated processes and on-press technology to ensure accurate and consistent color reproduction across your multi-piece campaigns.
Enhanced Print Services include:
- Automated Pre-Press – We feature a state-of-the-art PDF workflow to automate trapping, image processing, color management, page assembly and computer-to-plate imaging. Our Photoshop experts also provide complete color retouching services for your brand-critical images.
- G7-Certified Proofing – We verify the color accuracy and consistency of every proof with spectrophotometer readings to eliminate surprises on press.
- Remote Soft Proofing– Remote proofing eliminates the built-in delay of shipping hard proofs back and forth, allowing us to get your job on press fast!
- G7-Certified Pressroom – We operate a climate-controlled, three-shift pressroom with 6-color plus aqueous coating 40-inch sheetfed presses. All presses are G7 qualified with on-press spectrophotometers to ensure accuracy across the entire run, and across all campaigns.
- ENHANCE™ Cold Fusion Foil – our exclusive ENHANCE™ cold fusion foil process makes your print pieces stand out with eye-popping metallic effects, including support for fine-grain details and PMS color swatches. If you think you can’t afford foil effects, think again.
- Complete Post-Press – Our trimming, folding and saddle-stitch binding capabilities are complemented by die-cutting, drilling, eyeletting, stitching, taping, banding, tying and shrink-wrapping machines. See Direct Mail Services for more information about our robust mailing capabilities, including card tip-on capabilities. See Retail Services for more information about our pick-and-pack/fulfillment capabilities.
As part of our green initiative, Haman Midwest reclaims all of its solvent for reuse.