Want to enhance response rates to your direct mail offers? Try adding a pop-out/tip-on card to your piece.
Recently, Haman Midwest purchased a new LPM label punching machine that allows us to produce your loyalty and wallet-sized cards in house with clean, uniform edges (no nicks). By combining precision high-die cutting with existing tip-on equipment, we can now offer you a complete process that ensures numerical sequencing of your variably-imaged cards, such as those with unique membership account numbers or bar codes.
Why Should You Use Tip-On Cards?
- “Involvement devices” invite the recipient to interact with your mail piece, making it more interesting, memorable, and harder to ignore.
- Portable offers, such as in-store coupons, are difficult to ignore. Your mail piece may get tossed, but wallet-sized offers stand a good chance of making their way into your recipients’…uh…wallets.
- Membership cards emphasize exclusivity, and people love to belong! Structure your offer as joining a club or organization, and personalize it with pre-printed contact information and benefits.
- Loyalty cards make your customers feel special, while adding credibility to your loyalty program – and your brand! They are a steady reminder that shopping your brand = rewards.
- Gift cards
- Punch cards (a type of loyalty card)
- Refrigerator magnets
- Award-claim tickets (that drive people to your store or trade show booth)
- Event tickets
- Business cards
- Playing cards/trading cards
- Appointment reminders
- Handy reference cards (e.g., emergency phone numbers, at-a-glance calendars)
- Keys (to unlock a prize-giveaway lock box)
When combined with variable-data messaging, portable offers are one of the best ways to make your direct mail personal, unique, and engaging.